Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Izzo hide that one too?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

34 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

I can't believe how much I used to like and respect Izzo. I can't stand him any more.

1 minute ago, IUc2016 said:

yes, he did a few weeks ago. 

Yikes. Yeah, Minny is gonna struggle next year. You almost have to feel for little Pitino a bit. Guy’s seat has been hot for about five years. It’s hard enough to convince talent to come play for a non-brand-name program up there in ice-cold Minnesota winters. He’s had guys leave early on him consistently it seems. Tough to establish any momentum for the program when that happens. Despite his relation to a total sleeze bag, by all accounts and watching his interviews Richard actually seems like a pretty decent guy. 

I don’t see a problem with Minny sucking. Add them to Northwestern and Nebraska. Penn State likely to fall back. I see the Big Ten being 8-9 deep next year how it should be. Even though really Purdue wasn’t that good. The numbers just like them, the win column did not.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t see a problem with Minny sucking. Add them to Northwestern and Nebraska. Penn State likely to fall back. I see the Big Ten being 8-9 deep next year how it should be. Even though really Purdue wasn’t that good. The numbers just like them, the win column did not.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agree. Rutgers stays strong, maybe gets better. Illinois will be fine if Cockburn returns, maybe really good. Is Kaleb Wesson returning? Gosh, I hope not. MSU will be good. Purdue will be better. We should be better.

I think Wisky, MSU, and maybe Iowa look to be preseason top 3. I think Wisky overperformed. Let’s see if they do it again? Garza was a beast. Will he return?

Michigan, OSU, Indiana, Illinois, Rutgers all could be threats.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty scathing article from Rob Dauster on Billy Gillispie's hiring by Tarleton State.  Tom Coverdale gets a mention in the article.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2020/03/31/tarleton-states-decision-to-hire-billy-gillispie-is-shameful/

16 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Pretty scathing article from Rob Dauster on Billy Gillispie's hiring by Tarleton States.  Tom Coverdale gets a mention in the article.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2020/03/31/tarleton-states-decision-to-hire-billy-gillispie-is-shameful/

Yup...Billy Clyde is a complete scumbag.