Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I understand what is going on here and agree with it. Having said that my love of watching High School and College Basketball helps me battle the depression I have from my health problems. I will now be leaning on my family and love of books to help with the battle

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Best of luck to you. It is amazing how we lean on things and just expect them to always be there. I sincerely hope your health issues improve dramatically and the world gets back to some state of normality. Prayers for you Brother.

5 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I understand what is going on here and agree with it. Having said that my love of watching High School and College Basketball helps me battle the depression I have from my health problems. I will now be leaning on my family and love of books to help with the battle

In all sincerity, I feel for you and your struggles with mental health. Depression is an agonizing battle everyday and I hope you find things to help you through.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me or anyone else on this board of you need someone to talk to or just occupy your mind for a few minutes. You’re never alone. 

Less sincerely (but kind of sincere at the same time) if you live in the Hoosier state, recreational cannabis is just a couple hours drive away for some more reliable therapy than talking Hoosiers basketball with us armchair analysts.  :)

In all sincerity, I feel for you and your battle with mental health. Depression is an agonizing struggle everyday and I hope you find things to help you through.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me or anyone else on this board of you need someone to talk to or just occupy your mind for a few minutes. You’re never alone. 

Less sincerely (but kind of sincere at the same time) if you live in the Hoosier state, recreational cannabis is just a couple hours drive away for some more reliable therapy than talking Hoosiers basketball with us armchair analysts.  :)
I live in Illinois. I refuse to touch that crap