Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Are we locked into a Wednesday game?

I think Rutgers wins at Purdue. They still have a lot to play for too. Coming off a double-digit win over Maryland and a 1-point loss at PSU game before that, they are playing well. I am confident still that beating Wiscy gets us the 10-seed. 

Are we locked into a Wednesday game?

Michigan would need to lose their final 2 games (Home against Nebraska), or Purdue would need to lose to Rutgers (at home) and we would have to beat Wisconsin. Odds aren’t in our favor. That being said, the path for us to reach the semis/championship would be about as good as you could ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

34 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I think Rutgers wins at Purdue. They still have a lot to play for too. Coming off a double-digit win over Maryland and a 1-point loss at PSU game before that, they are playing well. I am confident still that beating Wiscy gets us the 10-seed. 

I'd bet money on Rutgers losing at Purdue.  They are 1-11 away from home this year.  Considering that we are 4-8 and we are horrible on the road, I'd have to say the 1-11 mark is more than concerning.

Markus Howard has scored 2,729 points so far in his Marquette career. He has at least 3 games left I would assume(last regular season, conf tourney and NCAA/NIT). He needs just 41 points to move to 20th in the NCAA’s All-Time scoring leaders and pass JJ Redick(2,769). They next two ahead of that are Alan Houston(2,801) and Kevin Bradshaw(2,804).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

13 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

I'd bet money on Rutgers losing at Purdue.  They are 1-11 away from home this year.  Considering that we are 4-8 and we are horrible on the road, I'd have to say the 1-11 mark is more than concerning.

I’ll take that action if you want it. 

AF up 37-33 at half. I fully expect SDSU to take control of the second half as AF started hitting some tough shots and hit 7 threes in the first half. That probably isn't sustainable. 

I love how we can be all talking crazy off topic and USPS just pops in with a close game update, big game about to tip off or something related to this thread. We have insults going back and forth. Air mask discussions what kind of deaths to count and USPS just adds a simple post with a score and ignores all our silliness.

https://images.app.goo.gl/eE8AZbEENFfzCZ2f9

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners