Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Anyone else taking 3 weeks vacation starting March 8? Asking for a friend.
Cannot wait

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I'm having another surgery on my rt ankle(4th in 5 yrs) on Mar 4th, so I'll be laying in bed watching.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Saturday’s game between Kansas/Baylor matches the teams with the 2 best resumes to date. Should be an awesome game. I’m going with Kansas on the road

Kansas fans are going to be real salty if they lose that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So according to the scoring sheet I ended up deciding on, Indiana gets a score of 280. Which I then divided by 20, to give an “average” and a lower looking score, which put it at an even 14. Now I picked about 90 schools to look through. And so far, there is definitely 1 that I think would surprise people who is ahead of us. Hint: It’s not a P5 school and not a team you’d think about normally.

So according to the scoring sheet I ended up deciding on, Indiana gets a score of 280. Which I then divided by 20, to give an “average” and a lower looking score, which put it at an even 14. Now I picked about 90 schools to look through. And so far, there is definitely 1 that I think would surprise people who is ahead of us. Hint: It’s not a P5 school and not a team you’d think about normally.

Xavier?

8 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Tulsa

Loaded Saturday

Kansas at Baylor
Villanova at Xavier
Florida at Kentucky
Oregon at Arizona
Gonzaga at BYU

Providence (Marquette)
Virginia (At Pitt)
Memphis (Houston)
NC State (Florida State)
Mississippi State (At Texas A&M)
Richmond (At St. Bonaventure)

Most important game of the day tips in 30 min. 2nd grade Auburn tigers looking to go 8-0 and complete the undefeated season

I’d honestly be surprised if Kansas didn’t win it all this year.

I’ve felt that way about Kansas a lot over the years and they always seem to find a way to lose in the tourney

50 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I’d honestly be surprised if Kansas didn’t win it all this year.

They would be my favorite, but their free throw shooting is atrocious. That's a big knock in a tournament that's gonna be dogfights from round 2 on.

They’ll be able to handle everyone easily until probably the Elite 8/Final 4.

Should be able to handle until then but you know as well as I do that probably won’t happen. They will be in a dog fight in the second round and the sweet 16. Single elimination tournaments bring pressure. It’s what makes the tournament special.