Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Notre Dame have a decent chance of making the tournament?  They're 16-10 now, not sure they have any good wins though.
Last I checked our win over them was on the verge of becoming a Quad 1 win, hopefully that's still the case.

Well they are ranked ahead of us in the NET rankings as of now. So if we have a chance, I’d imagine they have some sort of chance as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is Garza’s college game that much different than Tim Duncan’s college game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Timmy was a hell of a defender. He’s just on a different level from the other 99.9999% of basketball players. Great offensive player with an unstoppable mid range bank shot, great defender and one of the highest IQ’s in the game.

Thanks for sharing. Hearing this stuff just furthers that Indiana isn’t going to get it done.

They say he needs another year. Sure, I guess he probably does.

BUT as much as I know this coach and these players, we won’t be good next year. We won’t. So, then what is the point? Archie needed a stellar recruiting class in 2020 to give hope since our roster is depleted of talent.

Hearing guys talk about Indiana fans not being patient pisses me off.

Then he cites Davis, Sampson, Crean and Archie. And we aren’t patient? I guess we should just accept being less than mediocre as a program then because Crean was clearly the pinnacle of what Indiana basketball can be. We treated him so badly and all. Crean ruined the image of the Indiana fanbase. It was his motive in the end.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Great listen and agree with lots that was said. But even they ask about lineup changes and expecting results with the same group that isn’t producing. I like Archie. I would love to see him be our 20+ year coach but he hasn’t helped his cause much this because of his reluctance to change in that regard