Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Ah that's boring. Was hoping for a much more colorful situation

The only wild part about it is that Simpson lies about his name and the people who stopped recognized him. He blamed it on slick road conditions. But I’m guessing the son allowed him to borrow it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep, these are the sort of perks kids get at other schools. No questions asked. No one really cares. They all do it. Just pisses me off when IU misses recruits that specialize in doing this stuff better than we do.

If we could win with lesser that would be even sweeter but we can’t and don’t.

Time to join the new millennium.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I saw Syracuse picked up a five-star commitment today for the class of 2022. How do they keep getting these recruits? Boeheim is like 80 years old and has had mediocre teams for years now. And didn’t he announce he was retiring a few years ago, or am I remembering that wrong?

I saw Syracuse picked up a five-star commitment today for the class of 2022. How do they keep getting these recruits? Boeheim is like 80 years old and has had mediocre teams for years now. And didn’t he announce he was retiring a few years ago, or am I remembering that wrong?

Yeah you are remembering right. He did announce he was going to retire and Mike Hopkins was going to take over. Boeheim later decided that he didn’t want to retire mostly so he could coach his son. Hopkins left and became the coach at Washington

Yale/Harvard start the night out at 5 on espnu

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Crazy ending. Just catching up on it. Harvard up 4 fouls Yale on a 3 pt attempt with 2 sec. Yale had a chance to tie it up at the line and he missed the FT. Harvard wins it on the road