Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Florida St up 4 over North Carolina with 1 min to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

FSU hangs on for a 6-point W at home. Still hard to believe IU beat them by double digits way back when. UNC’s tourney hopes are officially done if they were still holding onto them. Two more games against Duke for them. They might not even be eligible for the NIT. 

FSU hangs on for a 6-point W at home. Still hard to believe IU beat them by double digits way back when. UNC’s tourney hopes are officially done if they were still holding onto them. Two more games against Duke for them. They might not even be eligible for the NIT. 

Cole Anthony played

And missed a bunch of shots.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

This would be our kind of luck.
Appalachian State shot 80% from 2,  63% from 3 and 71% from the foul line.  Committed only 15 fouls.  And lost.  By seven!

EPuoFjlWkAA4lvP?format=png%26name=small&key=8195045e77f822cd404ba069250d81149dff92cc5d50b8991afeff593f100495

That’s a game that came down to Little Rock hashing 7 more offensive rebounds and 4 less turnovers. That would be a rough game to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Full slate of 7:00 tip-off games tonight
BC/Duke
Rutgers/Maryland
Auburn/Arkansas
Ohio St/Michigan
Tenn/Bama

Would absolutely love for Arkansas to beat Auburn. IU would again beat pUKe by the transitive property. 

Interesting tidbit from Jon Rothstein

Nine of the 25 starting spots from the top five teams in this week's AP Poll are occupied with transfers.  Getting old has become a way of life in college basketball.  This sport is rarely suited for the young to excel.

Interesting tidbit from Jon Rothstein
Nine of the 25 starting spots from the top five teams in this week's AP Poll are occupied with transfers.  Getting old has become a way of life in college basketball.  This sport is rarely suited for the young to excel.

Majority of the young, but many of the best in the country are normally freshmen and sophomores.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Arkansas guard Isaiah Joe is out indefinitely after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his right knee, per the school. Joe had surgery this morning.

He's averaging 16.0 points and 4.3 rebounds this season.

Borzello

Big blow for Arkansas.

Buckeyes up 3 with 17 sec. weird ending. Simpson gets fouled down 1 and while he was fallen down he held young’s jersey and ripped it and got called for F1. Simpson hits the Ft to go up 1 but young hit his 2 Ft and buckeyes got the ball back. Crazy