Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

His is in High School 

Right. The only Leal needs to do with his shot is get it quicker. Which he seemed to be working on over the summer. Galloway has a ton of work left to do if he’s going to play the 2. He reminds me more of Hartman without the pretty shot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Right. The only Leal needs to do with his shot is get it quicker. Which he seemed to be working on over the summer. Galloway has a ton of work left to do if he’s going to play the 2. He reminds me more of Hartman without the pretty shot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It needs to be quicker and more accurate. 

IU proving they are like pretty much every one else when it comes to having a lead in the last minute and then completely lose their mind. They are probably the 9th team this week I’ve seen this happen. Ranked teams, unranked, Hall of fame coaches, regular coaches doesn’t matter. Teams just fall apart. It’s interesting to watch

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

28 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Zavier Simpson has been suspended by Juwan Howard for violation of team rules and will miss their game Tuesday at Nebraska. Howard is quickly losing this team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hoping we start to see some teams in the BIG start to unwind from team issues, losses, etc. kinda like IU and Nebraska did last year and Minnesota the year before. Just hope it isn't us this year again. 

pUKe's SBNation (who must be incredibly slow) just posted an article about Cal's alleged shot at IU while praising Tech's fans.

For a bunch of people who are constantly saying stuff like "we don't care about you like you care about us" and "you aren't relevant" they sure do like to bring us up every chance they get. It's sweet, really.