Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Crazy stat. Wisky is 4-41 at Mackey Arena

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There was probably a time when Wisconsin had a similar record in our building. 

I remember reading somewhere that Wisconsin went like 20 years without winning here or at Purdue, back in the 80's/90's. 

46 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

There was probably a time when Wisconsin had a similar record in our building. 

I remember reading somewhere that Wisconsin went like 20 years without winning here or at Purdue, back in the 80's/90's. 

From 1980-97, Bucky didn't beat us -- anywhere. ... We ran off 31 straight against them. ... Kinda hard to believe now. 

No energy drinks as well. Lol. I love doing it. I’m watching the games anyways I might as well update them on here. Good thing is there is always someone on here watching as well. Except when Aloha checks out during pac 12 after dark and leaves me hanging by myself. Just kidding Aloha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Aloha just become stooopid busy so I doubt I’ll catch many late night games. It was fun while it lasted though. Hold down the fort!

Aloha just become stooopid busy so I doubt I’ll catch many late night games. It was fun while it lasted though. Hold down the fort!

Man that’s going to hurt. That’s like a cop losing his partner. Hopefully it slows down

Need a member here to fill in while Aloha is busy. Watching PAC-12 and MWC games are part of the job. WCC games as well.

Man that’s going to hurt. That’s like a cop losing his partner. Hopefully it slows down

Need a member here to fill in while Aloha is busy. Watching PAC-12 and MWC games are part of the job. WCC games as well.

Well I’m up late because of work anyways. I’ll watch what a can get.

I have about 4 weeks worth of work to complete this weekend so.. I’ll be up late with the games on but doubt I’ll pay much attention. I’ll get back in the saddle soon enough!