Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Wow. If it happens, would OSU be the only team you can ever remember being ranked #2 in the country at one point in the season to end up missing the NCAA tournament? Because 2-6 in conference with two home losses already is gonna be a tough hole to climb out of. 
IU in 15-16. They were top 3 anyhow not sure if they got to 2 or not but still

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Oregon State needs this win. Can’t be losing to a bad UCLA team at home.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Go Beavers, if I didn’t have to be up at 5am I would get to watch! Yes I’m an OS ag school alum from Indiana. I hate PUke so much I got my ag degree from the other side of the country!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Go Beavers, if I didn’t have to be up at 5am I would get to watch! Yes I’m an OS ag school alum from Indiana. I hate PUke so much I got my ag degree from the other side of the country!

I got to get up at 6:30 and I will be watching and I graduated from ISU. Lol

Craziest ended of the night was UConn/Houston. Houston up 4 with 10 sec and their freshman guard who was awesome all game gets a T for jawing with Hurley. Then gets a 5 sec call on the inbounds when UConn cut it to 2. Hurley draws up a play for a walk-on who hadn’t played all game. Lol. Houston holds on

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I got to get up at 6:30 and I will be watching and I graduated from ISU. Lol

Craziest ended of the night was UConn/Houston. Houston up 4 with 10 sec and their freshman guard who was awesome all game gets a T for jawing with Hurley. Then gets a 5 sec call on the inbounds when UConn cut it to 2. Hurley draws up a play for a walk-on who hadn’t played all game. Lol. Houston holds on

What was the Houston player thinking of jumping inbounds while inbounding the ball?  Did he think that would stop the 5 second count?  That was one of the oddest out of bounds plays I've ever seen.

Just now, brumdog45 said:

After losing 6 of 7, Ohio State is #14 on Pom.  Purdue is still 8 spots ahead of IU.

I've decided that KenPom is the Lunardi of analytics. He created a cottage industry, but now others are starting to leave him in the dust. You can't have a system where stats from half of last season still count towards this year's numbers.