Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

USC down 21 early in 2nd half.

Just finished it. I mentioned this earlier in the week about teams not being able to inbounds the basketball in the last minute of the game. I’ve seen over 8 teams lose this week because of their inability to inbounds the ball. Stanford choked 2 attempts to in bounds it and even fouled USC on a 3 that the kid hit. This ended was crazy. USC had a chance to win it in regulation but missed the FT. Utah St takes the meltdown award for the night though. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how they lost that game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just finished it. I mentioned this earlier in the week about teams not being able to inbounds the basketball in the last minute of the game. I’ve seen over 8 teams lose this week because of their inability to inbounds the ball. Stanford choked 2 attempts to in bounds it and even fouled USC on a 3 that the kid hit. This ended was crazy. USC had a chance to win it in regulation but missed the FT. Utah St takes the meltdown award for the night though. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how they lost that game

I caught the tail end of the USU-BSU game. That Davies kid went off. I was shocked to hear that was his first real run of the year.

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Kenpom loves him some Boilers. Purdue still at #17 with 8 losses. You have to go all the way down to #63 before you find the next team with more than 7. 

Kenpom just recently realized our D is better than our offense. I’m a big fan of his in general but he needs to weaken how much past results effect his model 

Checked out a Georgia board. Looks like yesterday’s loss started the revelations among their fanbase that Crean can’t coach. 

They will have to give any coach a lot of time before making Georgia decent. Reality is, they’ve never really been that good.. like ever. So it’s trying to kick start a program that’s never been. About like Indiana football.

Soooo...
Calipari gets tossed in the second half yesterday. UK assistant Kenny Payne takes the reigns and leaves Keion Brooks in. Brooks plays well thereafter.
The interesting part? Post game tweet from Brooks’s AAU coach ripping Calipari:
EOpfXIPWsAIGgAE?format=jpg%26name=large&key=56270556981071bc9a3efa26794b229e83c7860b36e6e0a35cdb17cc1569066c

Lol. Gotta love it

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow. Rutgers is just smothering Minn defensively right now. Given up 5 pts in the last 9 mins. They rotate like an instructional video. Best D in the conference. But, yeah, losing on the road to these guys was a hideous loss. ‘Cause, ya know, Rutgers.