Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Purdue is 3-4 conference including a loss to Nebraska, 10-8 overall.
They can’t score much. They’re just. Okay. At best.

Yea I agree they suck but they are competing better than iu imo. This is just me catching a few of there recent games but I feel they are better than iu right now. Hopefully we win these next 3 and I look like a clown

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

I will say purdue is playing better than us right now. Only down 6 at Maryland with just under 4 to go

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Maryland also was 0-14 from 3 second half and couldn’t throw it into the ocean...most of those were WIDE open 3s. Purdue played better second half but if a couple of those dropped, it was easily a 15+ point loss.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Seeing/hearing lots of people note how tough it is to win on the road this year but the Big Ten is not the entire world. My home court advantage model says HCA is as low as it's ever been and home teams have won just 59.6% of conference games so far. The third lowest of all time!
Ken Pomeroy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Seeing/hearing lots of people note how tough it is to win on the road this year but the Big Ten is not the entire world. My home court advantage model says HCA is as low as it's ever been and home teams have won just 59.6% of conference games so far. The third lowest of all time!
Ken Pomeroy

Absolutely insane though that B1G is 87% right now, with Mountain Conference second at 77%....in 2004.

Ken Pomeroy

Too bad it’s so hard to win on the road because the referees normally favor the home team so heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The Big Ten is ranked 19th among all leagues in 3-point shooting. Just 32.9% as a conference. Only three B10 teams are shooting over 34%.

Ohio State, meanwhile, is allowing Big Ten teams to shoot 38.7% on 3s in seven league games.

Brendan Quinn