Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Lol B1G games are battles. Amazing the difference between these games and other conference games. I know we talk about it a lot but man. Michigan has 7 fouls already in the second half at the 15:00 mark. All the announcers say is well that’s B1G basketball

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lol B1G games are battles. Amazing the difference between these games and other conference games. I know we talk about it a lot but man. Michigan has 7 fouls already in the second half at the 15:00 mark. All the announcers say is well that’s B1G basketball

They get to say it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Big Ten has one team in the Top 15 because of the “amazing” parity. Kinda sucks really. No great teams. Things seem to predictable because of trashy officiating. It has became boring.

Big Ten has one team in the Top 15 because of the “amazing” parity. Kinda sucks really. No great teams. Things seem to predictable because of trashy officiating. It has became boring.

This game is far from boring
Back and forth we go
76-74 Iowa with 5 min to go. I get sick of the no calls and the game being refereed differently but it’s far from boring for me

This game is far from boring
Back and forth we go
76-74 Iowa with 5 min to go. I get sick of the no calls and the game being refereed differently but it’s far from boring for me

Right. For you. You’re 1 person. And outside of you and those get paid to say it’s great, people think it’s a bad product. And it is. And the Big Ten is going to screw themselves out of any Top 3 seeds likely because they don’t want talent to win out. They want garbage wrestling matches and crappy officiating.

Right. For you. You’re 1 person. And outside of you and those get paid to say it’s great, people think it’s a bad product. And it is. And the Big Ten is going to screw themselves out of any Top 3 seeds likely because they don’t want talent to win out. They want garbage wrestling matches and crappy officiating.

Right. For you. You’re 1 person.

Yea because I’m the only one who thinks Big Ten basketball is bad basketball... sure.

Kind of like I’m the only one who watches it and doesn’t find it boring outside of people getting paid?

I don't. Lots of great games in the B1G

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk