Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Bang. UConn just drained a 3 to tie the game with 1.6 to go. Wichita st ball. Shockers has a chance to foul and didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’ll never understand why teams don’t foul. Never.

29 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Man, Michigan about to go down at Minny. Can’t remember the last time 8 teams had 3 or more losses only five games into conference play. Crazy. 

Better win the home games because the road is no joke this year. The way good teams are getting beaten away from home in conference is shocking.

20 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Shockers hang on. They don’t foul again and UConn missed the 3

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yup. Marshall refuses to foul twice and UConn gets 2 great looks. Juwan Howard says after the Purdue game that he was too stubborn not doubling or digging Travion Williams. Then plays Oturu the same way and it costs him a game. Under pressure most coaches are going to fall back on their coaching dna. Really hope Archie doesn’t fall that way Wednesday night. If he plays half court, mid tempo offense against Rutgers they’re just gonna get smothered. The have got to push the pace and try to get early looks before Rutgers can set up. Really worried about this game. Big Steve Pikiell fan.

Former McDonald’s All-American Carlton Bragg is now 0-for-3. Was dismissed from Kansas, Arizona State and now New Mexico after arrest early this morning for DWI and possession of marijuana. Had been playing well for Lobos, averaging 12.6 points and 10.3 boards in 15 games.
Jeff Goodman

In case anyone wanted to know... before today and as of the January 11th, average NET Rankings for conferences

Big East- 44.2
Big Ten- 45.6
Big 12. 45.6
PAC 12- 65.2
SEC- 67.1
ACC- 72.4

Big Ten brought WAY down with Northwestern at 139 and Nebraska at 159. Without those two the B1G would be at 28.4.