Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Oregon up 1 with 31 sec to go. Oregon Ball. Pritchard has played the whole game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Would love to see out better players do this or close to it. These guys are in their health prime, no reason TJD, a healthy Phinisee etc can’t play 35 minutes

10 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Gonzaga, BYU and St Mary’s. Pacific isn’t going to make the tournament

We shall see, in either case it is an interesting conference to follow as anybody other than the Zags is considered a "bid stealer."

We shall see, in either case it is an interesting conference to follow as anybody other than the Zags is considered a "bid stealer."

My definition of a bid stealer is someone who doesn’t have the resume to earn a bid and during the conference tournament they win it and steal a bid from a team with a better resume. St Mary’s and BYU for me isn’t a bid stealer because their resume’s are strong enough to earn a bid without having to win the conference tournament. Like you said an interesting league to follow. For my projections and eye test St Mary’s and BYU are definitely tournament teams