Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

So to have any hope of the tourney Purdue is going to have to go at least 8-7 in their remaining games.  They are going to have to protect home court. Any home loss has to be made up. 

They would probably still need 2 wins in big ten tourney as well 

Gotta appreciate a valiant effort by Purdue to stop their slide, but yikes. 9-7 puts things into perspective a bit. Is Williams getting close to any scoring record tonight?

He had 36 and 20 tonight and this was the first game where he played over 30 min. I know Edwards scored 40 against Illinois and I’m guessing Edwards probably scored more then 40 another time as well

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Haha well idk about that. But I couldn’t let you get away with saying something nice about Purdue

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lol thanks for helping me out. I said crap team giving effort. I just want our guys to battle. I hate purdue. I have had purdue fan bosses for 20 years and they suck. I want our guys to fight or battle at home especially but also on the road. If our guys lost like that at Michigan it would suck but same time thanks for fighting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Holy hell im going to miss the Purdue game on the 8th of February. I’m going to be in Bloomington but miss the game. 

The wife and I are seeing Les Mis at the auditorium and it starts the same time as the game. 

Well at least will get to celebrate if we win it but man. This is a bad screw up.  

Holy hell im going to miss the Purdue game on the 8th of February. I’m going to be in Bloomington but miss the game. 

The wife and I are seeing Les Mis at the auditorium and it starts the same time as the game. 

Well at least will get to celebrate if we win it but man. This is a bad screw up.  

Might be a gigantic blessing in disguise. Have you seen these guys play?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app