Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Kentucky’s talent finally taking over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As Bilas has repeatedly said, and I agree, UK is completely different with Richards playing and Edwards has “settled” for too many long shots this half.

Brooks started first half but in the second half did not get in until 11:00 or so to go and then only played 2-3 minutes....and that was it for him in the second half, 2-3 minutes.

Calipari wasn’t happy he missed a pass to Sestina and maybe some other stuff. To the bench ya go.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah 1-7 against Ken Pom top 100. Still a good win for mike young in his first year at Virginia Tech

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

For now I guess. But they also just lost to ND as well. This Cuse team is bad. Still Top 100 in the NET. I saw where IU moved up 2 which doesn’t make much sense.

For now I guess. But they also just lost to ND as well. This Cuse team is bad. Still Top 100 in the NET. I saw where IU moved up 2 which doesn’t make much sense.

If I had to guess other teams around them lost as well. Probably not going to penalize a team as much for losing on the road at the NET 14 team. Make sense to me but I guess I can see where it doesn’t make sense to others. Notre Dame moved up from the 90’s into in the 70’s with that road win at Cuse. I’m guessing Virginia Tech will move up as well

So ranked Penn State went into Rutgers and lost by double digits. 

Could totally see Rutgers blowing us out...again. Hopefully we don't give up any 22-0 runs this time. 

A good Iowa team that played PSU close last game lost at Nebrasketball. The Big Ten is brutal. I could see the champs going something like 14-6 or 15-5.

11 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I know he hasn't been impactful thus far, but I feel like Rob has to start moving forward. Get him off the bench and starting at the 1, move Devonte off the ball to the 2, and let him have shots created for him in the sets vs. trying to create for himself. Pound the ball inside to Trayce and Joey, get guys moving and start to see in rhythm looks fall. Also feel like Justin could have an impact roaming the baseline like Troy did due to his athleticism. 

13 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hummel has us 12th in big ten this week. Nebraska 13, NW 14.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Wonder where he has Purdue. What a homer, and I actually like his commentary.