Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Haha, another charge against Illinois. Kipper Nichols drives, throws a behind the back pass to a wide open Cockburn for a dunk, then gets called for charging after running into Haarms as Cockburn goes up for the dunk. 

Combination of both maybe but from watching the teams besides St Mary’s and BYU the other teams are noticeably better then they have in years past. Zags are still way better then everyone else but this might be the year where they lose a road game some other place besides BYU and st Mary’s

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was impressed with the fight of Pepperdine last night. It wasn’t pretty but when Gonzaga pulled away they would go on a mini run to get back in it.

The gray-haired ref really seems to like Purdue. Three bad charge calls against Illinois in the first half, called a foul on Illinois away from the ball when the shot clock was down to 2 and Purdue was completely disorganized, now just set the ball down and started counting on an Illinois out of bounds play. 

Mike Krzyzewski told reporters on Monday that in the aftermath of their 95-62 win over Miami on Saturday, it was determined that freshman wing Wendell Moore Jr. broke a bone in his right hand during the game. He's expected to undergo surgery later Monday and will miss a significant amount of time as he recovers.

If you want a good laugh go to Bart Torvik’s twitter feed and see him call out Holtmann for his complaint about Wesson getting pushed around. His video clips of the game showing differently is pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If you want a good laugh go to Bart Torvik’s twitter feed and see him call out Holtmann for his complaint about Wesson getting pushed around. His video clips of the game showing differently is pretty awesome

I saw that earlier

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jan 4 and finally Kentucky will play its first true road game tonight at Georgia

Really looking forward to this game tonight and will be rooting for Crean here. UK fans better brace themselves because I can only imagine they bring up the Wat shot a time or two.