Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Well the way this year is going it’s going to be big time programs in the NIT. IU, Syracuse, North Carolina and many more.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I still think NIT is optimistic for this team. 

Prominent booster sent me a text today lamenting that #Louisville didn't look harder at Kenny Payne to coach men's basketball team. Not convinced Chris Mack's honeymoon is over after two straight losses, but fans are invariably impatient.
Tim Sullivan

Prominent booster sent me a text today lamenting that #Louisville didn't look harder at Kenny Payne to coach men's basketball team. Not convinced Chris Mack's honeymoon is over after two straight losses, but fans are invariably impatient.
Tim Sullivan

I’d call them selfish douchebags. But that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Tim Sullivan

The tweets in response to him are interesting

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last I checked this is a thread about college basketball and Notre Dame and Cuse played a game of college basketball so ..........
If you don’t care stay out of the thread

Meaning it doesn’t matter. Because both teams suck.

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

So we should only talk about the teams you think should be talked about?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think Joe was upset that USPS mentioned Notre Dame winning because he viewed it as an attempt to put a positive spin on our rather poor SOS. 

I think Joe was upset that USPS mentioned Notre Dame winning because he viewed it as an attempt to put a positive spin on our rather poor SOS. 

I see it as two things. Throwing salt on the already tapping wound that is IU basketball. And acting like a meaningless game has any actual meaning outside those two fan bases.