Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Holtmann clearly can’t coach. Wrong guy shooting the rock is on the bench. I can’t believe they couldn’t get the ball to Wesson down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good grief their basketball program is garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Via @ESPNStatsInfo: Wisconsin’s win over Ohio State was the 10th time this season an unranked team beat an AP Top-5 opponent.

What makes that even crazier: Through this date last season, there wasn’t a single win by an unranked team over an AP Top-5 opponent.
Jeff Borzello

You guys are so rational!

Except for anything that might make your team look bad

You think your posts on btown banners make my team look bad?

Haha unfortunately they do that all on their own. Has nothing to do with anybody on this forum.

I’m watching the same games you are man. I’m not happy either about how things have gone on the past several years. Just don’t feel it is necessary to post that on a message board every single day or multiple times a day. Different strokes.

sorry for derailing this college basketball thread. To post on topic, has anybody watched temple this year? Didn’t realize jake forrester was starting and averaging 8 points and 4 rebounds. Good for him.

Via @ESPNStatsInfo: Wisconsin’s win over Ohio State was the 10th time this season an unranked team beat an AP Top-5 opponent.

What makes that even crazier: Through this date last season, there wasn’t a single win by an unranked team over an AP Top-5 opponent.
Jeff Borzello

That is a pretty crazy stat. This year is odd.

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

You pointed out that since Rutgers beat Nebraska on the road it somehow shows that IU’s basketball program is garbage because it took OT for IU to beat Nebraska and said it was fact. Isn’t that your opinion that it’s garbage. I don’t follow that line of thinking when comparing teams. If I did then I would think that Kentucky’s basketball program is garbage since they lost to Evansville at home and after that I watched Evansville lose to East Carolina and Jackson St.

You posting under the influence again?
Wouldn’t most people on a free message board for IU basketball be the pumpers of sunshine? Why on earth would I spend my free time on a message board and want to be a pumper of negativity?

I'm with ya until that last line.  Can you really not understand how some of us could be pessimistic?  You can't understand why I post the way I do?

I'm not trying to make you upset with the things that I notice

I don't want to be so negative about our program.  What's the definition of insanity?  Seeing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

I refuse to go insane.  It's all right there.  I want to have faith.  I can't find a reason to right now.

I'm with ya until that last line.  Can you really not understand how some of us could be pessimistic?  You can't understand why I post the way I do?
I'm not trying to make you upset with the things that I notice
  I don't want to be so negative about our program.  What's the definition of insanity?  Seeing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?
I refuse to go insane.  It's all right there.  I want to have faith.  I can't find a reason to right now.

I understand it. Just not something I would do. I have no problem with negativity. I just did follow your reasoning in this case pointing out IU was garbage because Rutgers beat Nebraska