Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

How bad is the Pac12 this year?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s a lot better then it was last year. Last year they didn’t beat anybody in the non conference and only got 3 teams in I believe and they only got that because Oregon made a late run in the pac 12 tourney. This year they probably have 5 in comfortably as of now with others on the bubble

On 12/30/2019 at 9:07 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Sounds like Anthony Harris went down with a nasty injury. Anyone with ACC network can confirm

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

SIAP -  Jake Weingarten

UNC announces that Anthony Harris has suffered a season-ending ACL tear. He’s now torn both ACL’s, absolutely heartbreaking for North Carolina. Tore left one in high school, this one is his right knee. Awful.

Wisky up 4 at Ohio st at half.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Watching this as well. Watched them against Tennessee too. They aren’t as bad as people were saying when we lost to them. Starting to look like less of a “bad loss” all the time.

Watching this as well. Watched them against Tennessee too. They aren’t as bad as people were saying when we lost to them. Starting to look like less of a “bad loss” all the time.

Never was a bad loss when talking about IU’s team sheet. Only bad losses in conference would be to Nebraska or Northwestern. Winning on the road this year in the B1G is going to be a challenge