Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Really happy for these kids. Coming back from a road OT loss to beat a pretty good team in 48 hrs requires a pair. 

Yep good week for them. I think Mack deserves consideration for player of the week. A few players in conference had a decent week.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

I like having Hoiberg back in CBB and the B1G too so good for Nebrasketball. Against Purdoo doesn’t hurt either!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agree completely. Always found it funny how many people have suggested the guy’s not really good. Runs some of the cleanest, simplest sets of anybody. Did a terrific job at ISU.

6 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I think he is too, but his biggest hurdle will be getting players to Nebraska to be remotely consistent.

Imagine he’ll use the same approach as Iowa State. Fun style that will attract transfers trying to score a ton of points. And their facilities are seriously no joke, so that won’t hurt. 

Lincoln is a toughhhh sell though, but he was able to sell Ames. 

All 14 teams ended up in the Ken Pom top 84 last year. Illinois was the lowest at 84

Well... I’ll join Old Fart on the Street for bus today. That’s pretty impressive for a conference though.