Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Rob is not as physical, but it would be nice if he approaches Pritches ability.

I think Rob’s body type would support more physical play, even being shorter. Would love to see that and him become the type of player that always has the ball in games like that. Then again, he’s been injured so often that maybe I don’t want him to be more physical ha.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, cappymo14 said:

PSU struggling at home with Bama. Tide pushing the pace.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

PSU ends up pulling it out.  Didn't look real good.  Curtis Jones (yes, THAT Curtis Jones who played for IU) had 18 points in probably the best game in his (long) career.  Hit 6 of 11 from the field and 3 of 6 from three.  Even doing that, he's still only shooting 40% for the year and 34% from three.  Shooting about 35% and 33% from three over his season and a half at IU, season at Oklahoma State, and half season at Penn State.

But it does interest you in a way. Because you watch it every IU game.

NBA basketball interest me as much as high major teams with less then 20 wins and below .500 conference wins making the tournament interest you

PSU ends up pulling it out.  Didn't look real good.  Curtis Jones (yes, THAT Curtis Jones who played for IU) had 18 points in probably the best game in his (long) career.  Hit 6 of 11 from the field and 3 of 6 from three.  Even doing that, he's still only shooting 40% for the year and 34% from three.  Shooting about 35% and 33% from three over his season and a half at IU, season at Oklahoma State, and half season at Penn State.

Yup Cujo was on. I now have anxiety about him going off against IU in some sort of revenge/redemption game. If it was going to happen it would definitely be against us. And him going bonkers in an upset win over KU was the best of his career. Glad he seems to have landed on his feet.

And the NBA doesn’t interest why?

Because while I acknowledged it’s the highest level of basketball played it doesn’t interest me one bit. I would rather watch curling then a full NBA game. I respect the talent level those players have and what they can do on the court but i will watch high school and college every day all day. Just not my thing. Only reason I would pay attention to the NBA is because I’m in a fantasy league that I have been in since college. I set my lineup Sunday and don’t mess with it until the next Sunday.

And the NBA doesn’t interest why?

The last I watched, it was refereed with star power in mind. I consider that contrived circumstances. Both to put butts in seats....and to kedp the stars on the floor. One example I saw on Sports Center this week, was LeBron stopping his dribble, taking steps, then resuming the dribble....point is no call made