Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

30 minutes ago, Demo said:

Wow, nobody at the OSU-Penn St game. I suppose it’s too much to ask that the Wisky crowd is all in Indy as well.

Lamar Stevens got his first two fouls in the parking lot.

So so glad we finally have depth.

I know I sound like a broken record, but imo OSU is the best team in the B1G. They have the look of a team that could be a legit 1 seed come March.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know I sound like a broken record, but imo OSU is the best team in the B1G. They have the look of a team that could be a legit 1 seed come March.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think Maryland is the only one that can match them in pure talent but Holtman > Turg. O$U has been pretty impressive this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think Maryland is the only one that can match them in pure talent but Holtman > Turg. O$U has been pretty impressive this season.

Agree.

Heaven help this board if Holtmann ever wins a title.

Agree.

Heaven help this board if Holtmann ever wins a title.

Yeah it’s too bad he was too scared of the pressure to come to Indiana. Don’t we always say that we don’t want someone who doesn’t want to be here or can’t handle the pressure of the history? Weird how so many still want him... hmm...

Yeah it’s too bad he was too scared of the pressure to come to Indiana. Don’t we always say that we don’t want someone who doesn’t want to be here or can’t handle the pressure of the history? Weird how so many still want him... hmm...

Those people will somehow blame Glass for not getting him though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

There is no escaping the fact that there were three coaches available in the area in 2017, all three changed jobs, and two of them have elite, top 10 teams. 

And one was too afraid to come here and the other is probably just as dirty as his successor. 

There's no escaping the fact that you are in capable of objectivity.

Where did this come from? I’ve seen this mentioned on this forum but nowhere else. Is this actually true or just something one poster said on here and everyone took it as gospel?

1 hour ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I don't believe that Holtman rumor to be true

There is no escaping the fact that there were three coaches available in the area in 2017, all three changed jobs, and two of them have elite, top 10 teams. 

That is a fact. We’ve pinpointed that.

But a fact, while a true and proven statement, is just that. Without context its meaning is limited.