Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 hours ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

Can't really blame ya, man. A 20 year losing streak and consistently getting sh!t on by the refs will have that effect, lol :) I just don't think home cooking refs / home court advantage saves them this time around.

I agree. IU has been absolute crap at Wisconsin for years. I think that ends Saturday

$EC looks like complete trash this year. Really, really down conference this year after having one of their best seasons as a conference a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Big ten looks to be the best conference by a mile so far

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just read Kentucky will play Michigan next year in London.  Then the following two seasons, the two teams will play in Ann Arbor then Lexington.  Thought the Cats didn't want to play and schedule home and away games with non-conference teams...or does that only apply to Indiana....meeeoooww!

Speaking of this...does anyone know when Warren Nolan starts updating his website for this seasons quad 1/quad 2/NET rankings?  I continually check and I can't find anything besides his 2019 data.

Probably not until ncaa releases their first NET rankings. That’s will happen in a couple of weeks

Probably not until ncaa releases their first NET rankings. That’s will happen in a couple of weeks

The biggest joke in college basketball. The NET rankings. Talk about an easy way to push an agenda... have the NCAA put out their own rankings to be the main use for the committee.

The biggest joke in college basketball. The NET rankings. Talk about an easy way to push an agenda... have the NCAA put out their own rankings to be the main use for the committee.

Joke or not whatever it is it’s used by the committee and that’s all that really matters. Coaches will schedule for it and bracketologist will use it until something else comes around. No different from RPI when it was used. People complained all the time on here why I was using RPI instead of others metrics when comparing resumes. Simple answer: whatever the committee uses is what I will go by and use.

Since we know you think it’s garbage any chance when I use the NET later on in the bracketology thread since you don’t like it or think it’s a joke you just not click on that thread?