Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I believe Archie will be successful here, and I know the situations are different, but it is REALLY frustrating to see the other two candidates for the job sitting at #1 and #6 in the country. 

Even more frustrating? Dayton has recovered from the loss of Archie and are sitting at #19. 

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

Why does Memphis' court look like the freaking ocean?

Just wait until our university and athletic department are run by millennials. Our court will probably look like a giant candy cane. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Just wait until our university and athletic department are run by millennials. Our court will probably look like a giant candy cane. 

Having it ran by boomers led our basketball team to mediocrity but yeah let’s make fun of millennials. 

35 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

MSU struggling bad. Karma catching up to them?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know it's early, but I've seen them 3-4 times this season and.....they aren't that good.

Duke treated MSU the way MSU players treat women. 

I expect they'll improve- they usually do, but I think right now on a  neutral court with both teams playing average IU beats them by double digits.

I know it's early, but I've seen them 3-4 times this season and.....they aren't that good.
Duke treated MSU the way MSU players treat women. 
I expect they'll improve- they usually do, but I think right now on a  neutral court with both teams playing average IU beats them by double digits.
I just finished watching Inside College Basketball on CBSSN. I agree with what they said. The loss of Langford has really hurt them. Because of that they are relying on Freshmen and Sophomores to be as successful as Langford. They are younger than people said they were in the preseason.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just finished watching Inside College Basketball on CBSSN. I agree with what they said. The loss of Langford has really hurt them. Because of that they are relying on Freshmen and Sophomores to be as successful as Langford. They are younger than people said they were in the preseason.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am not sure they are currently a top 5 B1G team. They have Izzo and I think they get there. But I just don’t see them winning the conference in a year they were supposed to walk away with it. We are barely in December. This year is something like I have never seen. The unpredictability is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app