Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Another team that impressed so far as been DePaul. They have a chance to win their 3rd road game today at Minny. DePaul up 5 with 11:30 to go. Goes to show how important grad transfers can be. Moore getting a waiver completely changed their teams outlook this year.

Tim Miles is on the call

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’ll definitely have to think about putting them top 5. If they passed UofL for #1... that’d make a very interesting game come Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

DePaul better be in the top 25 as well. Take a look. 3 power 5 road wins

With Louisville, Michigan and Ohio State earning their way into high ranks earlier than we did, can I please have a sunshine pumper tell me again how anybody who thought we should expect similar be deemed "need it now" person?

Tia.  I never really got that one.

Happy Drunksgiving :)

With Louisville, Michigan and Ohio State earning their way into high ranks earlier than we did, can I please have a sunshine pumper tell me again how anybody who thought we should expect similar be deemed "need it now" person?

Are you wanting an actual conversation as to why or are you just mad other teams are better then the current team you cheer for? I’m guessing by using the phrase sunshine pumper you are just frustrated and are fishing a little bit trying to get a response. You could of just said can i please have someone tell me again instead of “can I please have a pumper of sunshine tell me again”. Happy Holidays

If this is the depth of your ability to understand the different situations you listed, then there is no way anyone can have a legitimate conversation with you.

I will honestly say I’m not labeling Howard a success nor failure until year three or four when we see him recruiting and building his own team.

What I can say is that he’s off to a helluva a start and this Michigan team is scary.

And Thanksgiving was yesterday so no passes for drunkenness.

39 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It’s the difference between a coach inheriting Jon Teske  at center and Simpson at point versus inheriting McSwain at center and Newkirk at point.

And Archie went 9-9 in conference with his first team.

To be fair don’t think anybody is disappointed because the first season. 

16 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Are you wanting an actual conversation as to why or are you just mad other teams are better then the current team you cheer for? I’m guessing by using the phrase sunshine pumper you are just frustrated and are fishing a little bit trying to get a response. You could of just said can i please have someone tell me again instead of “can I please have a pumper of sunshine tell me again”. Happy Holidays

Yeah...could be.  Did you know New Castle is brewed in Cslifornia now?  It just doesn't taste the same.  

I watch excuses evaporate as I see results stagnate.  

To be fair don’t think anybody is disappointed because the first season. 

To be fair I can name multiple posters that were disappointed because of the first season. Which is their right to be disappointed. Just like it’s other people’s right to have said they expected a longer time for a true turnaround

10 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

If this is the depth of your ability to understand the different situations you listed, then there is no way anyone can have a legitimate conversation with you.

I will honestly say I’m not labeling Howard a success nor failure until year three or four when we see him recruiting and building his own team.

What I can say is that he’s off to a helluva a start and this Michigan team is scary.

And Thanksgiving was yesterday so no passes for drunkenness.

BS!  Yesterday was the day to eat boatloads of gravy, today is the day to finish the leftover liquor from the guests.  

But still, yeah.  That "win now" insult is illegitimate 

Yeah, it’s true. We can make excuses with the best of them. Why else would Indiana still have a top 10 program (financially/fan support) otherwise.

Just like Crean’s first three seasons. Louisville just went through the basketball scandal of the half century and look at them now. That’s on administration, coach, and others.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners