Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Michigan State lasted 1 week. Kentucky lasted 1 week. Duke lasted 2 weeks. Looks like Louisville is #1. We will see how long that last as their next 4 are against Western Kentucky, Michigan, Pitt and Texas Tech.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oregon looks like the best team in my opinion and they are without one of their top recruits for now. If they make it through the Battle for Atlantis they should be 1

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Michigan State lasted 1 week. Kentucky lasted 1 week. Duke lasted 2 weeks. Looks like Louisville is #1. We will see how long that last as their next 4 are against Western Kentucky, Michigan, Pitt and Texas Tech.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
When was the last time 3 different number 1s lost before December?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from watching various games, we are a top 25 team. Nobody looks great. Princeton nearly beat ASU. Duke loses to a 250+ Kenpom team when #1. MSU looks crappy. We could honestly win the BIG this year if the pieces fall together. We get in the tourney and who knows. This is set up to be an absolutely crazy year. 

Stephen F. Austin was 193rd in Sagarin last week.  Duke was #1.  How many people here have jumped on the "Fire Archie" "we don't play anyone" "these wins mean nothing" bandwagons?   Hell, I see a couple posting here now defending Indiana.

Get old and stay old.  Get experience.  Get balanced.  Improve year over year.  Beat the teams you're supposed to beat.   Indiana is in good shape and is just fine.  Uncle Friend has been telling you for a couple of years, now.  We don't need to fire Fred Glass.  We don't need to fire Tom Allen.  And we don't need to fire Archie Miller.   It's all going in the right direction.  Patience will pay off.

28 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

People still upset by that 13 point win against a top 100 team

Just now, VO5 said:

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from watching various games, we are a top 25 team. Nobody looks great. Princeton nearly beat ASU. Duke loses to a 250+ Kenpom team when #1. MSU looks crappy. We could honestly win the BIG this year if the pieces fall together. We get in the tourney and who knows. This is set up to be an absolutely crazy year. 

I have the same exact gut feeling.

-We have true depth and balance.

-TJD is better than advertised. His impact on winning has a similar feel to that of Cody Zeller imho. Maybe not the top guy in his class but he’s having a top 5 impact. His rim protection is completely overlooked. It changes the game for us defensively. 

-Al Durham has improved significantly.

-Jerome and Race are going to get so much better as they build confidence throughout the season. 

-Justin is playing with much more maturity.

-Green has breakout potential. 

We will see what we are made of through December.  I just have a good feeling about this team. 

I have us ranked #25 if that means anything.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app