Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

If Chris Lykes had been born 30 yrs earlier he would have been one of those absolute playground legends with the great nickname that everyone claims they’d played against somewhere and he’d just busted them. 

Have watched them 3 times and Nova is soft as Charmin in the paint. If Miss St would play through the post they would just bludgeon them. 

My hot take for the day: I would take IU over either of these teams. IU’s style of play is a terrible matchup for Nova and Miss St is too undisciplined to exploit their matchup advantages. I can’t figure out what they’re trying to get done. 

Creighton announces astt Preston Murphy has left his post “to pursue other opportunities in basketball.”  Murphy was one of the assistant caught on FBI video in Vegas in 2017 accepting $ from undercover agents — but he was never charged with a crime.  Was on leave since the summer.

Very well could be. I watched TJD drop 31 and 16 against his team in AAU. TJD had a about 10 dunks

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

TJD is the best player in the country?

I’ve seen quite a few games thus far and Carey looks the most imposing I’ve seen

I’ve seen quite a few games thus far and Carey looks the most imposing I’ve seen

Not even close. Just pointing out I watched TJD against Carey and held his own

Miles Powell would get my vote