Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Indiana without a vote in the AP Poll.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We no longer get the respect in the polls that we once did.

Our football team got ranked last week, our women's team is ranked the highest its ever been, and our men's team doesn't get a single vote despite being 4-0. Strange times.

UK is 21/22 from the line, and only up by 4 at the last media timeout.

They've only played 7 guys. How do you only play 2 off your bench in November?

Checks didn’t clear for the other players. Their agents told the not to play. puke administration isn’t working to fix this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Anybody think Keion and his family wish they hadn’t listened to slimy Calimari’s false promises??? Not quite making a name for himself averaging 5 points per game after 4 games. Kentucky fans probably don’t even know who he is...and TJD is just over here getting B1G Freshman of the Week honors.

Anybody think Keion and his family wish they hadn’t listened to slimy Calimari’s false promises??? Not quite making a name for himself averaging 5 points per game after 4 games. Kentucky fans probably don’t even know who he is...and TJD is just over here getting B1G Freshman of the Week honors.

gotta think so, plus he’s definitely getting recruited over next year.

Not to late to transfer out and come back home to start the second semester next year

45 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

With the way Justin, Jerome, TJD and Race look, I’m thinking Brooks May have made a good choice. He may have been the odd man out at IU too.

I was thinking the same thing, but highly doubt it happens.

True. But we can hope right. Not much to lose though. Not in the mock drafts and getting over recruited next year and doubt many of these Kentucky players go pro from this years team

57 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

I doubt his dad has changed his mind

At work someone asked me how Indiana was doing, I talked about how the shooting looked improved and resident idiot inbred pUKe fan called it code for 'they still suck'.  I said at least we didn't pay 90k to lose on our own court.

I hate Kentucky fans.  I've never wanted to see a program burn more than that one.