Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

SD St is just okay.

im thinking they’ll stomp Nebraska 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Nebraska up 28 with 4 min to go in the 1st

Stuhoo quote from Prediction League Results thread could apply here don't you think?   "I think I'm gonna start by blaming the referees. If that doesn't work, I will transition to blaming the glitterati, the Bilderburg Group, and the deep sta....ahhhh, never mind; I just suck".         :103:

34 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Stuhoo quote from Prediction League Results thread could apply here don't you think?   "I think I'm gonna start by blaming the referees. If that doesn't work, I will transition to blaming the glitterati, the Bilderburg Group, and the deep sta....ahhhh, never mind; I just suck".         :103:

The sun was in my eyes?

Kids these days...what’re ya gonna do ?

Mark Emmett did this?

Haws with the buzzer beater. BYU wins it. College basketball always delivers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

BYU playing without their best player for the first 9 games as well. Houston had a guard come off the bench that was unstoppable down the stretch. Caleb Mills a 3 star freshman ranked 198. Sampson has a 5 star Grimes on the team and he was running plays for mills. When people say X player wont contribute as freshman and maybe his junior year because he was ranked X it’s kids like Mills I will point to. Regardless of rank if you can play you are going to play

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

BYU playing without their best player for the first 9 games as well. Houston had a guard come off the bench that was unstoppable down the stretch. Caleb Mills a 3 star freshman ranked 198. Sampson has a 5 star Grimes on the team and he was running plays for mills. When people say X player wont contribute as freshman and maybe his junior year because he was ranked X it’s kids like Mills I will point to. Regardless of rank if you can play you are going to play

OG, Morgan, Phinisee and Franklin should stop this fanbase from saying it 

Has the B1G been struggling in the lower half?

Some. Nebraska and Northwestern have lost some buy games but going into the season those 2 teams were projecting to be down. Northwestern did turn around and beat Providence at home. Iowa got man handled at home by DePaul. B1G as a whole is having trouble winning on the road and neutral court games against the other power conference schools. B1G is 2-7 in those games

8 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

OG, Morgan, Phinisee and Franklin should stop this fanbase from saying it 

I think JMo was a 4 star, but I don't remember people discounting a 4-stars ability to help as much as people did Morgan, leading up to his freshman year.

Crazy to think New Mexico has the #24 and #40 ranked players from the 2015 class. Carlton Bragg and Jaquan Lyle.

They lost a grad transfer to Oregon who is probably the best shooter in college. They would of been really good with him to go along with those 2. We will find out more about New Mexico after their game against McNeese. Utep, New Mexico St and auburn will be their next 3