Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

22 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Did anybody see this "Kansas lands five-star recruit Bryce Thompson". How do they do it....it's madness I tell ya.

I think it's safe to say that 'conventional wisdom' no longer applies to kids these days.

4 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I am just getting my College Basketball Top 25 out today. Just got back from my honeymoon yesterday. So here is the preview of what I’m putting out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Congratulations! Some unsolicited marriage advice here- dial back on the basketball & posting a bit for just a while. At least until you're unpacked and settled in, then by all means commence with your priorities as you see fit!  

Congratulations! Some unsolicited marriage advice here- dial back on the basketball & posting a bit for just a while. At least until you're unpacked and settled in, then by all means commence with your priorities as you see fit!  

I use my bathroom time to post. As long as the baby, cats and she ain’t walking in

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am just getting my College Basketball Top 25 out today. Just got back from my honeymoon yesterday. So here is the preview of what I’m putting out.

1. Kentucky(1)
2. Duke(5)
3. Louisville(4)
4. Kansas(3)
5. Michigan State(2)
6. North Carolina(7)
7. Maryland(8)
8. Gonzaga(9)
9. Virginia(10)
10. Oregon(11)
11. Ohio State(12)
12. Memphis(13)
13. Villanova(14)
14. Texas Tech(15)
15. Seton Hall(16)
16. Arizona(18)
17. Florida(6)
18. LSU(17)
19. Xavier(19)
20. Auburn(20)
21. Washington(NR)
22. Texas(NR)
23. Saint Mary’s(25)
24. Utah State(21)
25. Tennessee(22)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
USPS poll attack. You moved St Mary’s up 2 spots for losing a home game to Winthrop? Bold strategy

I think Memphis will be the straw that broke the camels back with the NCAA. Basically calling their bluff and I would expect much more to follow.

Yes, Memphis and the current NOA to Kansas and how it is handled.

Wade/LSU and Miller/Arizona still coaching is another slap to the face of the NCAA.

It’s borderline, beyond ridiculous NOT to cheat.

21 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yes, Memphis and the current NOA to Kansas and how it is handled.

Wade/LSU and Miller/Arizona still coaching is another slap to the face of the NCAA.

It’s borderline, beyond ridiculous NOT to cheat.

Not cheating now is like refusing to jaywalk to grab 100 dollar bill 

USPS poll attack. You moved St Mary’s up 2 spots for losing a home game to Winthrop? Bold strategy

Or so would think. This is for games 11-5 through 11-10. They lost last night. I put these rankings out as if I released them on time on Monday. So next week, Saint Mary’s will likely be replaced.