Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Clark played all 40 min for UVA

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And he had 11 rebounds. Maybe they came off long caroms on missed 3s, but for a 5-9 guard in an ACC game to get 11 rebounds ... Not too shabby. 

24 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Public Service Announcement.  For those of you who live on USPS' mail route, expect a later than normal delivery today.    lol

I'm sure they are well aware that the mail comes later Nov-Mar, even if they don't know why.

4 hours ago, Class of said:
Public Service Announcement.  For those of you who live on USPS' mail route, expect a later than normal delivery today.    lol

nah, they will get their mail on time. I might be tired but I will get it done. Plus I’m on no overtime list so I only work 8 hrs. If I’m over 8 hrs someone else will have to finish. . I clock out at 4. Got to love seniority. UCLA ended up winning by 4. I actually feel asleep so I will watch the rest on Dvr when I get home

Former New Albany PG Sean East (Romeo teammate) with 11pts 5 assists in 25min for UMass. East got the start for UMass after a year of prep hoops.

That’s awesome. Always he thought he was at least a solid mid major prospect. Hope he has a great career.

That’s awesome. Always he thought he was at least a solid mid major prospect. Hope he has a great career.

Yeah, many on here noticed his skill level, maybe quicker than college coaches. Haha.

20 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

No more "IU sucks" chants at Purdue according to multiple articles I've read.
We shall see how long that lasts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It was constant during the Nebraska game last week. 

Nothing like having an inferiority complex. 

30 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Mr Flynn sounds like a helluva guy. Nice words, Stuhoo.

... But the applicant sounds like a real jerk, if you ask me. The kind of guy that never washes his hands. Probably smells like dirty couch. Probably deals with excessive gas. That kind of guy. 

As for Marquette, I suppose I like the program. They are proud of their history and love basketball. Our kind of people. After the Vandy thing almost every other fan base looks good. 

So so true. Except for the middle paragraph. I'm sure that guy is a lovely, (hygienic) chap too!

After the wave of good games that the season we got a slow night. Rutgers/Bryant and Washington St/Seattle are the best of the night

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Troy is on ESPN+ tonight if anyone is interested in seeing a future IUBB opponent on a slow night.