Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, monskisprodigy said:

Ended up with 2 rebounds, 0 points, 0 assists, 1 turnover in 15 minutes.

The kid is talented, and there is a lot of basketball to be played, but he just didn't look to fit in anywhere when on the court last night. For a versatile scorer, he was mainly relegated to standing, setting screens and not really involved as an option in the offense. 

Wish the kid luck, and still wish we could have seen him in candy stripes. 

At least Keon"s dad is happy.

Cincy at Ohio St at 8:30 on FS1
Notre Dame/North Carolina on the ACC network if you get it which I don’t (I’m not mad at all the Comcast hasn’t reached an agreement yet ). Missing out on some games is no bueno

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

At least FS2 and PAC 12 network are now in HD for me. Struggle had been real watching games last year in standard on those channels

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Go to Walmart buy 30 roku and get YouTube tv free for 7 day trial watch your games then cancel. I have YouTube tv and love it so far

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

45 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Cincy at Ohio St at 8:30 on FS1
Notre Dame/North Carolina on the ACC network if you get it which I don’t (I’m not mad at all the Comcast hasn’t reached an agreement yet emoji35.png). Missing out on some games is no bueno

UVA/Syracuse follows ND/UNC. You'd think Virginia would host so that they could raise their banner, the alternative I guess is traveling to Syracuse now when its 40 degrees instead of January when its 5 out.

UVA/Syracuse follows ND/UNC. You'd think Virginia would host so that they could raise their banner, the alternative I guess is traveling to Syracuse now when its 40 degrees instead of January when its 5 out.

First time in 52 years a champion has started the next season on the road

Georgetown down 10 to Mt St Mary’s with 6 min to go in the first half. Since I turned it on the Hoyas are 0-11 from the field

Georgetown down 19 with 17 min to go in the second half