Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I just don’t get where people think Illinois is making that big of a jump. They got one player that splits time with one of their “good players”. Their depth is atrocious. They have to count on 3 or 4 players to play perfect. That’s rough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree and was very surprised to see pretty much every publication predict Illinois (and PSU for that matter) to finish above us. Hopefully we prove them wrong.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wisky down 6 at half. There are about 4 different 3 point lines on the court. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I just saw this. On top of all the 3 pt lines, they have the NBA, college, and George Mikan 3 second lanes.

11 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Michigan State is so overrated at #1.  Tough to determine a preseason #1 though with all the departures.

lol @ Keion Brooks' stat line in the first half.  No one even looks to pass it to him  @KeionBrooks hope it was worth it.

They are without Langford to be fair

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

If you love defense watch Hagans play on the ball D.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yup. Best ball defender in the country. 

10 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

And a turnover.

Ended up with 2 rebounds, 0 points, 0 assists, 1 turnover in 15 minutes.

The kid is talented, and there is a lot of basketball to be played, but he just didn't look to fit in anywhere when on the court last night. For a versatile scorer, he was mainly relegated to standing, setting screens and not really involved as an option in the offense. 

Wish the kid luck, and still wish we could have seen him in candy stripes. 

36 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Ended up with 2 rebounds, 0 points, 0 assists, 1 turnover in 15 minutes.

The kid is talented, and there is a lot of basketball to be played, but he just didn't look to fit in anywhere when on the court last night. For a versatile scorer, he was mainly relegated to standing, setting screens and not really involved as an option in the offense. 

Wish the kid luck, and still wish we could have seen him in candy stripes. 

Narrowly avoided the Club Trillion despite playing 15 mins.