Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

On 11/1/2019 at 12:31 PM, Stuhoo said:

• Nebraska opens at home against Big West mega-doormat UC Riverside. If they can't win that one... 
  • I know we took a while to roll over D2 Gannon, but if Nebraska isn't the worst team in the B1G this year...

Xcuse me while I bump myself:

Nebrasketball down late in the first half to UC Riverside.

They are gonna be so, so bad.

50 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

It's odd then that they were close the whole game in spite of all the turnovers. If they can get down to 10-12 per game, they'll be scary.

It’s not odd at all. Duke couldn’t shoot to save their lives and committed 16 turnovers themselves. It was a sloppy game with very few positives for either side. 

Nichols with a 47 point second half.
It royally pisses me off that some jugheads are placing last year’s 12-21 Illini ahead of my Hoosiers.

I just don’t get where people think Illinois is making that big of a jump. They got one player that splits time with one of their “good players”. Their depth is atrocious. They have to count on 3 or 4 players to play perfect. That’s rough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

19 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Nichols with a 47 point second half.

It royally pisses me off that some jugheads are placing last year’s 12-21 Illini ahead of my Hoosiers.

Yeah, I totally don't get people thinking that Illinois can make a quick rise.