Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Good for him. Between him and Jaquan Lyle, they’ve had quite the CBB experience.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lyle still playing in college is pretty amazing. He was supposed to be in lyles and Blackmon recruiting class 2014. That’s a long journey. Commits to Louisville- decommits from Louisville, had coaches from Arizona, Kansas, West Virginia and many others visit him, commits to Oregon -decommits from Oregon, Visits LSU and Ohio St officially, Commits to Ohio St and plays. Quietly removed from roster during off season in 2017, commits and sits out a year in New Mexico, Achilles injury before season last year ends his year and here we are today. Finally playing a season with New Mexico. I wish him success in his last year

Lyle still playing in college is pretty amazing. He was supposed to be in lyles and Blackmon recruiting class 2014. That’s a long journey. Commits to Louisville- decommits from Louisville, had coaches from Arizona, Kansas, West Virginia and many others visit him, commits to Oregon -decommits from Oregon, Visits LSU and Ohio St officially, Commits to Ohio St and plays. Quietly removed from roster during off season in 2017, commits and sits out a year in New Mexico, Achilles injury before season last year ends his year and here we are today. Finally playing a season with New Mexico. I wish him success in his last year

It’s truly remarkable. He was a factor in StripperGate at Louisville. Haha

16 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It’s truly remarkable. He was a factor in StripperGate at Louisville. Haha

I still remember the Instagram picture of himself he posted sitting on the hood of his new red Mustang immediately after committing to Louisville.

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Lyle still playing in college is pretty amazing. He was supposed to be in lyles and Blackmon recruiting class 2014emoji15.png. That’s a long journey. Commits to Louisville- decommits from Louisville, had coaches from Arizona, Kansas, West Virginia and many others visit him, commits to Oregon -decommits from Oregon, Visits LSU and Ohio St officially, Commits to Ohio St and plays. Quietly removed from roster during off season in 2017, commits and sits out a year in New Mexico, Achilles injury before season last year ends his year and here we are today. Finally playing a season with New Mexico. I wish him success in his last year

Crazy. Wondered what happened to him.

4 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Kansas looks awful. I’ve never heard of a top 5 ranked team commit 28 turnovers in a game. Pretty sure Coach Knight would have pulled his team off the floor in forfeit at 25. 

It's odd then that they were close the whole game in spite of all the turnovers. If they can get down to 10-12 per game, they'll be scary.