Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Quinton Grimes is immediately eligible at Houston. He got a waiver. Memphis not the clear cut favorite in the American now in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agree. When they play Jarreau, Hinton and Grimes together that is going to be some serious length and activity on the perimeter. Even with Watts, they should really be able to pressure.

LaPhonso Ellis will be on college game day replacing Jay Williams. Williams is covering NBA only this year

ESPN picks the worst people. Especially for the NBA. Now I have to listen to Jay Williams with Paul Pierce and Jalen Rose? Garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

ESPN picks the worst people. Especially for the NBA. Now I have to listen to Jay Williams with Paul Pierce and Jalen Rose? Garbage.

Better you then me having to listen to Jay now. Lol. I don’t watch enough NBA for me to have to listen to Jay anymore. I’m just glad he isn’t involved with the college broadcasts this year. I probably one of the few who likes Ellis so I’m interested to see how he does on a bigger stage

Opening Saturday/Sunday of 19-20 college hoops season:

San Diego State at BYU
Oklahoma/Minnesota (neutral)
Iowa State at Oregon State
Texas at Purdue
Rhode Island at Maryland
Boise State at Oregon
FSU at Florida
UC Santa Barbara at UCLA
Illinois at Arizona

Here. We. Go.
Jon Rothstein

54 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Opening Saturday/Sunday of 19-20 college hoops season:

San Diego State at BYU
Oklahoma/Minnesota (neutral)
Iowa State at Oregon State
Texas at Purdue
Rhode Island at Maryland
Boise State at Oregon
FSU at Florida
UC Santa Barbara at UCLA
Illinois at Arizona

Here. We. Go.
Jon Rothstein

Looking forward to seeing that Arizona backcourt.  Purdue's team in general.  Okla vs Minnesota is a great game.  I expect Maryland to be really good if Turgeon doesn't hold them back. 

Looking forward to seeing that Arizona backcourt.  Purdue's team in general.  Okla vs Minnesota is a great game.  I expect Maryland to be really good if Turgeon doesn't hold them back. 
i honestly don’t see how he holds this team back. They have all the ingredients to make a final 4. I like Maryland this year even with him as coach. Illinois plays at Grand Canyon as well while they are in the Weat Coast. Illinois will get tested early with those 2 road games