Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

No goal post moving 

Too late for that. Goal post moved to include being ranked also while being included on the list. Last years team was just outside the top 25 to start the year. 3 seasons would be the last time it happened when IU was listed twice in these type of articles. IU/Kansas, Iu/ North Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Let’s be real. That Indiana Duke matchup was a bloodbath. I haven’t seen a team so visibly intimidated in maybe my lifetime.

True, we were included on the list based off of marquee but I understand the point.

I’m absolutely tired of being a program and team with no respect. I want to be the damn Goliath, not David.

Assembly Hall AND Indiana used to intimidate. We pay the money for the coaches, the recruiting, the everything to be a top program. It’s about darn time we start producing like one.......but we are likely a year or 2 away from that still, if ever.

Ok, I’m going to go mow my lawn. I feel better now.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think that Texas Tech v Louisville game is gonna be huge for them. They play Iowa at home and DePaul on the road. They could easily have an inflated record and a very weak resume. Not sure how many Quad wins up in conference. Kentucky has an interesting schedule. Kind of feast or famine. If they come out strong they are going to be locked into a top 2 seed. They can get enough wins and Quad wins that will look better than some of the ACC teams beating up on each other.

At this point my picks for the top seeds would be MSU, UK, Duke, and Kansas. Lol who in the hell should win from that? I hope a 2 seed but I think there will be some high level basketball this season and I am beyond ready for it.

We were included for the Duke game because it was against Duke and Zion.

Actually the article included this game because they said the combination of Romeo and Juwan together in Archie’s second year made the Hoosiers top 25 worthy and a road game at Duke could be first test. No mention of Zion. Why wasn’t the Texas Tech game duke played last year included on the list and IU was included? While Duke is Duke(Pete Gillen reference) IU got mentioned on this list because the IU name still has weight. Obviously if they went back after the season the Texas Tech/Duke game should of been on the list

We were included for the Duke game because it was against Duke and Zion.

No. Before the publications came out Zion was 2/3 on that team. RJ was thought to be ahead of Zion before the season. While others had questions about his position and had Reddish 2nd. You are too young to have memory issues.

Actually the article included this game because they said the combination of Romeo and Juwan together in Archie’s second year made the Hoosiers top 25 worthy and a road game at Duke could be first test. No mention of Zion. Why wasn’t the Texas Tech game duke played last year included on the list and IU was included? While Duke is Duke(Pete Gillen reference) IU got mentioned on this list because the IU name still has weight. Obviously if they went back after the season the Texas Tech/Duke game should of been on the list

They probably didn’t think TTU would be as good as they were after what they had lost.

No. Before the publications came out Zion was 2/3 on that team. RJ was thought to be ahead of Zion before the season. While others had questions about his position and had Reddish 2nd. You are too young to have memory issues.

Zion was still the show because of his dunking ability.

They probably didn’t think TTU would be as good as they were after what they had lost.

Shouldn’t of mattered how good Tech was they were playing Duke. According to you every game Duke played in could be listed but it wasn’t listed

9 hours ago, mdn82 said:

I found some clips on twitter, good lord they put Uof6 to shame. There may be as many highlights of Kansas' Late Night on p*rnhub as youtube.

Well, let’s hope Kansas gets hit as hard as U of 6 by the NCAA, although I do respect them for going big at their season opening celebration. IU would never hire a rapper to perform at Hoosier Hysteria.

Kansas : No Press is Bad Press

Terrible look and I’m glad IU didn’t do the same thing. Looks awful to most adults. But, Kids probably loved it. And it generates around Twitter all day long.

No press is bad press.

NCAA is a laughingstock, and now Kansas is mocking them.

Kansas telling the NCAA - ‘Say When’ they’re basically telling them to f-off. What a joke. Maybe this ‘middle finger’ wakes up the NCAA. If not, the free do all cheating gets even worse. @$$ coaches will start getting- buy out clauses for - time served.