Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Lol, yeah, I've posted 2 times in the last month outside of prediction threads.  The posters who claim that everybody else is a broken record continue to be broken records.  Good stuff here.

Who plays records anymore.....

9 hours ago, Defenserocks28 said:

Big missed call here, I can't believe how lucky UVA got this whole tournament https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1115460410319175680/pu/vid/320x568/uWV06neeqx7w_lPU.mp4?tag=8

C'mon ... There were missed/blown calls on both sides. Matt Mooney was trapped in the lane for at least four seconds on an OT possession on which TT scored.  ... You can find just as many missed calls tonight that went TT's way.  

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

That they got it right?

No, if they call steals like that they 80 percent are wrong. When you are dribbling and the ball is poked out your hand is still going down so you’re pinky might graze but it’s never called because you have to go cram by frame to even tell. It’s not a good use of the technology 

27 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I think they'll put Michigan State-Virginia together. Both teams will probably be #1-2 next year. I bet we get UNC..again...

I don’t think Virginia will be that good next year honestly. Personally I think they will be a top 10 team but don’t see them as the 1st or 2nd best team. They will lose Hunter and Jerome being mocked 1st rounders. Clark, Guy and Diakite is a solid core still. 

12 minutes ago, Josh said:

Lol, yeah, I've posted 2 times in the last month outside of prediction threads.  The posters who claim that everybody else is a broken record continue to be broken records.  Good stuff here.

Broken record  :)

lighten up Francis. It’s a new season. Everyone is now 0-0. 

3 minutes ago, BtownBanner6 said:

No, if they call steals like that they 80 percent are wrong. When you are dribbling and the ball is poked out your hand is still going down so you’re pinky might graze but it’s never called because you have to go cram by frame to even tell. It’s not a good use of the technology 

So yes your mad they got it right

11 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Never too early to thinking about next year emoji4.png. Sparty preseason #1

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They will be good. I think Iowa is a top 3 Big Ten team. If Matthews comes back for Michigan, I think it’s MSU, UM, Iowa and then a solid group of teams that are a step below. 

1 minute ago, Feathery said:

They will be good. I think Iowa is a top 3 Big Ten team. If Matthews comes back for Michigan, I think it’s MSU, UM, Iowa and then a solid group of teams that are a step below. 

MSU, Michigan, Iowa, Maryland, than a gap then Purdue and Ohio State. Followed by Wisc/IU

3 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

MSU, Michigan, Iowa, Maryland, than a gap then Purdue and Ohio State. Followed by Wisc/IU

I think Bruno Fernando is going pro. Every mock I’ve looked at has him in the first round. That’s why I didn’t have them in that top tier. Definitely a tournament team. 

2 minutes ago, Feathery said:

I think Bruno Fernando is going pro. Every mock I’ve looked at has him in the first round. That’s why I didn’t have them in that top tier. Definitely a tournament team. 

I think Smith and Cowen will be a solid duo and be a healthy version of what Nebraska could have been last year 

2nd time in last 3 games Virginia posts the most efficient offensive performance its opponent has seen all season. This after Texas Tech’s defense held Michigan State, Michigan and Buffalo to their worst offensive games of the season (and Gonzaga to their 2nd-worst).
Ken Pom

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

We are likely about 8th right now. May change.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think the top 6 in the Big Ten are going to be who we will think it will be then from 7 on could be interchangeable. I hate saying it but Purdue is losing a lot but it seems like it’s hard not having them in that top 6 right now they’re consistently up there. I could see IU as high as 5 as low as 11