Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I hate that call against tech. The thing is, those types of plays out of bounds go off the offensive player all the time and they never call it because it’s in the flow of the game. They never even review those under a minute in a regular season game. Just don’t like it at all. 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Hunter and Jerome probably going pro. I can see Guy finishing up his degree and heading to B-Town as a grad transfer. LOL!

Guy has to go pro so his friends and family can get him wedding gifts from Bed Bath and Beyond. Stupid f*****g NCAA.

4 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I hate that call against tech. The thing is, those types of plays out of bounds go off the offensive player all the time and they never call it because it’s in the flow of the game. They never even review those under a minute in a regular season game. Just don’t like it at all. 

Plus they missed the foul by Guy that set up the other Virginia player the ability to swipe in