Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Seems about right. Purdue is always in the mix. As if right now we are a bottom half of the conference team for next year. At least expectations wont be out of wack.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

On paper it seems Purdue will struggle without Carsen. However, they could be just as good. I think Wheeler and Williams will be huge for them next year. Haarms and Eastern will get better. I like Newman and Thompson too. 

8 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

On paper it seems Purdue will struggle without Carsen. However, they could be just as good. I think Wheeler and Williams will be huge for them next year. Haarms and Eastern will get better. I like Newman and Thompson too. 

I wonder if Haarms will test the draft waters

Purdue will not struggle. Williams will be a beast.

Yeah, somehow despite unspectacular recruiting, I think Purdue will be solid again next year too.

I really like Newman. Williams, Haarms, Wheeler all playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
It does not seem to matter who they lose. They will still be like top three in the big ten.

I can't stand how people are upset about no bluebloods in this year's college basketball championship, or even Final 4.  People complaining about that probably don't even pay attention to college basketball until the tournament rolls around.

I'm so pumped for tonight's game, as the purist in me loves how 2 new teams are in it, and we'll have a brand new champion.

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Before this gets started tonight it has been a pleasure talking and watching a lot of basketball with you guys in this thread. Another year has come and gone and this has been a great year of basketball.

You da man, Usps.

Man I am all in on Tech. I am a huge fan of Beard and am hopeful they can take this.

For me I’m all in on both teams. Can’t go wrong either way. I just hope it is close and the kids on both sides make plays to decide it. Like you said Beard is easy to cheer for and when you dig deeper and know is story it’s hard not to root for him. Fantastic final game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app