Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Crazy how it all works out. Mooney and South Dakota lost to South Dakota St in the summit finals last year. Mike Braun went on to be one of the stories of last years tourney. Both stars had a chance to grad transfer to bigger schools. Braun stayed at SDS and lost in their conference finals and Mooney elected to go Texas Tech and now he is killing it in the final 4.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Besides Hova and I who else is pumped up for a Virginia/Texas Tech final?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is the least desirable championship game matchup to me. The defense will be elite but the offense will be a grind. 

MSU couldn’t get to the paint quick enough for help side defense on Texas Tech’s drives in the second half. On offense they couldn’t take advantage of their bulk with TT’s swarming defense. I still don’t think the Big Ten wins a natty again until we get away from bully ball bigs. It’s just not how today’s game is played.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners