Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Virginia got lucky every step of the way. Unbelievable. They don’t deserve this

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Ridiculous. Twice now. I hope they are on borrowed time

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

That’s 100% a foul. Good for that ref actually calling something regardless of situation. 

Yeah....Jesus, you can't undercut a shooter.  I know sometimes refs don't like to make a call at the end of a game, but you can.not.jump.under.a.shooters.legs.

That's not 'controversial' like CBS is trying to say.  The missed double dribble call, yes.

But let's face it, if every rule had gotten called, Bruce Pearl is in jail alongside Chuck Person.

Nothing controversial here.  That was 100% foul.  I’m sure Pearl will cry about it postgame because that’s who he is.  Auburn can go home now.
I guess you missed the double dribble by jerome?

When Jerome first lost the ball, I thought that was a double-dribble. ... No matter. ... Dirty, scuzzy, slimy Bruce Pearl goes home, and that's fine by me! 
Wow