Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Is the Avenatti stuff legit? I thought he just got arrested for this. 

He may have tried to extort Nike using this information. He may also be a scumbag, but it doesn’t discredit this evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Can somebody summarize the docs. Watching the sick kid and time is limited. 
This might help

https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-avenatti-releases-documents-alleging-nike-paid-families-of-top-college-basketball-recruits-172552969.html
Michael Avenatti releases documents alleging Nike paid families of top college basketball recruits

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not sure anyone cares, but Bob Knight is back on IU’s campus for a baseball game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know it’s already been a big day for him, but would be great if he could jump on over the the hall and exorcise whatever demons he left.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Not sure anyone cares, but Bob Knight is back on IU’s campus for a baseball game.

People care. I've lost a lot of respect for RMK over the last 20 yrs, but he was still a great coach and integral to IU basketball. I'm sure he's getting  a LOT of attention. Hopefully he stops being childish and allows IU to recognize him. Most of the people he's angry with are dead or moved on. Maybe all of them. 

People can say what they want to say about the pace of play Virginia plays on the offensive end but inject that defense into my veins all day long. If other teams played half as hard and disciplined as them they would be a top 20 defense. Win or lose today I love watching them on defense

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

People can say what they want to say about the pace of play Virginia plays on the offensive end but inject that defense into my veins all day long. If other teams played half as hard and disciplined as them they would be a top 20 defenses. Win or lose today I love watching them on defense

Yep. Hopefully the people who say they can’t win in March keep quiet. Man I hope Archie can get his packline to this level.