Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

So I’m wondering...in regards to UT and how long it takes for a coach to get established...this was year 4 and they had a great year. And yet, it’s another sweet 16 appearance only with a stupid-talented team. If he can’t take this team to a final 4...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

It really doesn’t. Come on, Trav. Watching Purdue shart the bed is going to be AWE. SOME. when it happens. And it WILL happen. 

Most years that would be awesome but when they are in the Elite 8, vs opening in the NIT vs St Francis of somewhere, I’m not as happy.

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

It really doesn’t. Come on, Trav. Watching Purdue shart the bed is going to be AWE. SOME. when it happens. And it WILL happen. 

I have this gut feeling that they aren’t going to shart the bed this year. The next couple of years will be brutal if they make a final four. If they win a Banner, I may go into hiding for a decade.

1 minute ago, HoosierTrav said:

I have this gut feeling that they aren’t going to start the bed this year. The next couple of years will be brutal if they make a final four. If they win a Banner, I may go into hiding for a decade.

It’s just gas. You can’t spell “shart the bed” without Purdue, I don’t think.