Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

There’s ZERO chance he comes back. His stock is as high as it ever will be. There’s nothing that he can work on in his game that will make him better...only thing he lacks is size and you can’t work on that. He knows he’ll get drafted 2nd round no matter if it’s this year or next bc teams will be hesitant bc of his size. He’s gonna go and get paid next year though. Don’t be surprised if Nojel Eastern pulls a Troy Williams and goes too...momma Nojel is gonna have A LOT of influence on him to go and get the money ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Part of me so badly wants to troll her on social media. It would just be so easy. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Huge swing against Iowa right there. They had cut the lead to 9, forced a UT mess and grabbed the rebound -- only to lose it out of bounds. UT gets the ball back, scores. Iowa goes down, misses. UT scores again. ... From a chance to cut it to 6 or 7 to down 13 in about a minute. ... Being lazy going after rebounds kills you. GRAB THE BALL! That's hurt us countless times this season.