Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I do wonder what Edwards will do after the season... as of right now he’s not considered a first rounder by any means. If he returned, Purdue is automatically considered a contender for a 1 or 2 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I do wonder what Edwards will do after the season... as of right now he’s not considered a first rounder by any means. If he returned, Purdue is automatically considered a contender for a 1 or 2 seed.

As much as I hate to credit a Purdoo player...

I hope he keeps lighting it up and raises his stock. Then GTFO.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

SEC proving it’s not a joke

It’s what happens when programs go hire coaching talent. LSU’s screwed them over but Wade could still coach. Cal, Pearl, Barnes, White, Martin, Howland and even Herbert Davis at Ole Miss and yes, even Tom Crean. Dudes that can coach are going to the SEC. and not surprisingly. The SEC has proven to care about sports.

2 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Commentators talking MSU and Izzo up about the family culture. Not a single mention of the lack of repercussions for player behavior off the court.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yea, that's not gonna happen, even though it should.

There’s ZERO chance he comes back. His stock is as high as it ever will be. There’s nothing that he can work on in his game that will make him better...only thing he lacks is size and you can’t work on that. He knows he’ll get drafted 2nd round no matter if it’s this year or next bc teams will be hesitant bc of his size. He’s gonna go and get paid next year though. Don’t be surprised if Nojel Eastern pulls a Troy Williams and goes too...momma Nojel is gonna have A LOT of influence on him to go and get the money ASAP.

There’s ZERO chance he comes back. His stock is as high as it ever will be. There’s nothing that he can work on in his game that will make him better...only thing he lacks is size and you can’t work on that. He knows he’ll get drafted 2nd round no matter if it’s this year or next bc teams will be hesitant bc of his size. He’s gonna go and get paid next year though. Don’t be surprised if Nojel Eastern pulls a Troy Williams and goes too...momma Nojel is gonna have A LOT of influence on him to go and get the money ASAP.

Edwards is 6-1. Is height isn’t an issue. But his draft stock is basically undrafted. Why would he come back? Maybe to try winning a national championship? But I guess an iffy place in the NBA is better than being a superstar in college.