Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I’m more worried about the 8/9 matchup then any other possible matchup before the final four

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I’d say you are. Almost picked ucf over Duke in that one. I think it’ll be a very competitive game.

Big Ten 7-1 in the first round. I believe that set a record for wins by conference in a single round.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Heck, I’m even rooting for PeeYew guys. I’ve got them in the final 4 in some of my brackets. Rooting for all B1G teams in the tourney. No matter how much I despise MSU, PeeYew, and Maryland

2 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I submitted two brackets this year.  I'm dead last in one of them...out of 136 entries.  1/4 on those 8/9 games, so I feel you there.  I had Vermont, Miss St, and Kansas St in the Sweet-16.  lol  At least that was my secondary entry.  But still.  Dang...I suck at this.

I had Liberty, UC-Irvine and Murray State winning and still managed to get just 21 out of 32 in the first round.

23 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I had Liberty, UC-Irvine and Murray State winning and still managed to get just 21 out of 32 in the first round.

I've got 22 on my 'good' bracket.  This specific pool counts seed #'s for a total points, not total correct.

Why

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Because we recruit against all these schools. Their success and our failures make recruiting just a little more difficult each time. In theory.

Having a good conference helps recruiting so, that’s another element.

But in general it gives other programs an edge over us.

Why

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Because I’m an Indiana fan. Not a Big Ten fan. I don’t care about any of those schools in the slightest. If they could lose every game, that’d be perfect. Their success doesn’t mean much to Indiana. Indiana winning is all that matters.