Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Man, I took a hard look at Murray State over Marquette and UC Irvine over K State but just couldn’t pull the trigger. Thankfully, I had those teams that lost out in the next round anyways. There’s still hope.

It’s interesting watching the teams who struggled down the stretch and how they do in the tourney. Marquette fell off a cliff. K State lost their best player and lost early in the Big 12 tourney. Iowa was struggling and lost in early in the Big Ten tourney while Cincy was playing well.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

35 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Buffalo made easy work of Arizona St.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Looking forward to Buffalo-Texas Tech more than any other game this weekend. Those teams really leave it on the floor. No idea how it’s gonna go. Could be played in the 60’s and could be played in the 80’s.